Google Adwords PPC Campaigns
- Google PPC ads reach audiences cost-effectively
- Google PPC ads provide instant traffic
- Google PPC ads drive warm leads
- Google PPC ads don’t depend on SEO algorithms
- Google PPC ads offer multi-layered targeting options
- Google PPC user data benefits for social media strategy
- Google PPC ads allow for smart retargeting
- Google PPC user data helps your SEO strategy
- Reach more customers through their Gmail Inbox
- Remarketing on display network
- Remarketing on search network
Google Advertising Statistics
· Over 40,000 searches are processed through Google every second.
· 63% of people say they’ll willingly click on Google ads.
· Google processed 9.61 billion search queries last year.
· 36% of searches on Google are associated with location.
· 6% percent of google search ad clicks are from desktops.
· 9% percent of google search ad clicks are from smartphones.
· 5% percent of google search ad clicks are from tablets.
· Google accounted for 63.4 percent of the U.S. desktop search market.
· 41% of Ad clicks go to the Top 3 paid ad spots in Google AdWords Search Results.
· The average cost per acquisition for Google AdWords search ads is $59.18
· The average cost per acquisition for Google AdWords display ads is $59.18.
· The highest average AdWords cost per acquisition is Legal at $135.17.
· 97% of Google’s total revenues come from advertising. (Google Investor Relations)
· Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords. (Google Economic Impact Report)
· Google’s Display Network serves 180 billion impressions each month (6 billion a day). (comScore)
Contact Us So We Can Create a Dental Keyword Sheet That Best Suits Your Real Estate Office Needs.
Google Adwords Dental Keywords Advertising